— IMPACT IN ASIA — Crypto Web 3
Good Salary package for the right individual.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English intermediate.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience as a Tech Lead or similar post is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s):
- SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING :
- DevOps experience in AWS or Azure.
- Linux and Networking.
- Good experience with large-scale distributed systems (preferably Kubernetes).
- Significant experience with Docker or other container runtimes.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines and testing automation.
- Theoretical understanding of blockchain mechanisms and the common practices and standards around smart contract tokens and factories.
- Ability in integrating CI/CD with blockchain smart contract architectures, featuring upgradability and extensibility using relevant smart contract libraries.
- Ability to code Ethereum based smart contracts using libraries, and having a strong understanding of industry coding standards is an advantage.
- Sprint planning and lead scrum cycle.
- Main duty: Lead team to debug and fix problems in production.
- Refactoring and Documentation.
- Solutions architecture and tech stack including new emerging software engineering technologie
PEOPLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
- Strong Technically — Very competent in coding.
- Leadership plus problem-solving.
NATURE OF WORK
- To lead the startup team of young programmers and report to CTO/CEO.
- Discuss and implement tech stack and emerging technologies.
- Work independently and meet datelines regarding deployment of features and functionalities.