Domprog is working in IT industry for over 20 years. We are the partner of Reverso (www.reverso.net), one of the world's leaders in linguistics and machine learning. 80+ million people use Reverso worldwide. We are actively expanding, constantly looking for creative people to join our international team with offices in Saint-Petersburg, Ottawa, Paris and Tel Aviv. We need the bests.
Now we are looking for a Software Architect to join our teams working in the domains of AI-based translation, grammar correction, big linguistic data processing, and similar. We need an advanced, talented, creative person with abilities to develop, redesign, optimize and improve modern linguistic engines and tools. This person will be in charge of conducting feasibility studies of new functionalities, proposing and implementing improvements in the architecture of the existing products. We expect the ability of making a considerable contribution to the improvement of our language tools, from proposing ideas to practical implementation.
This position is opened in our office in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. You are welcome if you have a higher education and excellent skills in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Computer Linguistics or similar. Of course, the candidate must have an excellent spoken and written command of English. We develop linguistic software, so the knowledge of other foreign languages is a significant advantage.
We are working on interesting, modern and complex projects. Please, get familiar with our products at www.reverso.net before making an application!
Our workflow is a team oriented, therefore, 'pure' remote employment options are not considered! Keep in mind that we require a candidate with a relevant experience of at least 6 years!
You will be in charge of:
- Proposing ideas and architecture for our language software products based on feasibility study (R&D);
- Evaluation of architecture of our software products and their integration with 3rd-party tools and making proposals for improvements;
- Making a considerable contribution to the development of language software from initial ideas to execution;
- Project communications skills in the distributed international team.
- Proven abilities in the development and refactoring of complex software systems;
- High level in algorithmic;
- Good communication skills;
- Prioritization skills with the attention to details.
We will be glad if you also have:
- Working in environments other than Windows (MacOS, Linux);
- Project planning skills (Agile, Scrum), resource allocation, and monitoring;
- Applied linguistics research skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible work schedule;
- Professional development;
- Free cakes, fruits, and coffee;
- Friendly office.