Tabby makes shopping more rewarding by empowering people with the flexibility and freedom to get what they want. Tabby lets you shop now, pay later and earn cash – without the interest, fees or debt traps. Over +18,000 retailers online and in-store and +4,500,000 loyal shoppers including the likes of IKEA, SHEIN, and Marks & Spencer use Tabby to accelerate growth by offering easy and flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is the Middle East's first and largest buy now, pay later provider and has raised +$275m in funding from global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
Our team: ex Lamoda, Yandex, Mail.ru, Tinkoff, Avito. Now the team has more than 200 members.
We create what users need, with an understanding of how they feel, how they think and what they want. At the same time, we create value for the business, both ours and our partners.
We move quickly, test different ideas and refuse some of them without regret. We have an interesting ambitious goal — to conquer the Middle East market, and at the same time there is freedom to find a solution how to achieve it.
We are looking for independent and responsible developers who enjoy growing with our business.
- JS SDK connected on partner sites (directly and through a set of plug-ins to e-commerce platforms).
- User's personal account: desktop and mobile versions of sites, mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Partner's personal account: desktop and mobile versions of sites.
- Mobile application for cashiers in offline stores.
- And, also providing technical support to end-customers.
Stack: Golang, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, Gitlab.
About the role
You'll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Setting-up several interesting projects on the new markets like additional services for our clients (cash back, loyalty program, and virtual cards for Apple and Google Pay), partnership network affiliate marketing, analytics and more.
- Development and support of existing company products: here we will need a lot of new services and APIs in event-driven architecture for internal and external usage.
- Technical and business metrics development.
- Services functioning support in production 24/7.
What we expect
- 5+ years of commercial experience in backend development.
- 3+ of Golang experience;
- Strong experience with PostgreSQL, Redis.
- Experience with REST and gRPC API design and implementation.
- Experience in SOA implementation.
- You are inspired by the idea to make a unique product.
- English: B2, Upper-Intermediate.
As a plus
- You can apply DDD in microservice architecture.
- You are experienced with Kubernetes.
- You have experience in developing payment services.
Employment and relocation
We are offering remote work from any country by your choice as well as individual relocation plans for candidates that currently live in internationally sanctioned countries.
In particular we are providing support in relocation to Georgia/Armenia/Serbia/Portugal.
Our employees are welcome to choose any other country to relocate, in this case Tabby will reimburse all verified expenses related to the relocation right after the bank account and legal entity will be established (up to USD 5,000).
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience.
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Flexible vacation policy.
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we'd love to hear from you!